India in Motion can provide you with all the photographs and videos you want to publicise your hotel and the services you offer your guests.
We specialise in creating branded time-lapse videos which can be used to show off the architecture of your property and the beautiful landscapes that surround them. Our aim is to show your location and facilities at their very best. We are happy to work with your marketing department to take inputs on the kind of atmosphere you want to communicate in the videos.
We can also create short explainer type marketing videos which would combine time-lapse imagery, with walk-through and live motion videos to perfectly encapsulate all that your hotel/resort has to offer to your guests.
Travel and adventure videos are our speciality. We can also help you create videos of the various sight-seeing spots and activities that your guests can perform while staying at your property.
Our simple and transparent pricing allows us to provide the same level of service and attention to detail, regardless of the size of your establishment – from bed and breakfast to 5 star luxury spa.
We split our rates into 2 parts. Shooting fees and editing fees.
Video shooting fees are fixed at 40,000Rs per day. And our editing fees are 20,000Rs per minute of the final footage. The costs can be optimised further based on the nature of the project. Please contact us with your requirements for a proper quotation.
We require a 50% advance payment before the start of the shoot and the remain needs to be paid when the final videos are handed over.
What is included?
- All the shooting fees for our photographers and our equipment.
- Transportation to the shoot location if the location is within city limits.
- We provide our videos in the 1080p resolution as either .mp4 files or high quality ProRes videos.
What is not included?
- Out station transportation costs to the shoot location.
- Accommodation charges for out of station shoots.
- Transportation costs between shoot locations.
- Music licensing costs for the videos.
- For 4K videos, there will be 20% markup in the fees.